Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My New/Old Laundry Sink

When we bought our house, there was an old porcelain (I think) sink hanging on the basement wall. When we started fixing up the basement (many yrs ago now!) we just took the sink down and put it in the garage. We were just hoping that someday we'd find a perfect spot for it.

Well - now it's in use again - and I really like it. Thanks to some dear friends (you know who you are!) who willingly helped, we have a usable basement. And use it we do! I think we spend more hours downstairs than up. School, laundry, sewing, playing, office work, etc. When you live in a small house, every space counts!
I'll post some before/after pictures of the basement another time. I don't have the before pictures from a friend yet, and the basement is too messy right now to take after pictures!
Another post for another day....!

No comments:

Post a Comment