Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Last week I was busy not doing things!
  • I did not use my son's toothbrush and then realize it when I was half done with my teeth and then almost choke when I realized what I was (not!) doing.

  • I did not use my cordless phone as a "microphone" to sing a song. And I wasn't by myself in the house when I did that either.

  • I did not snuggle up with my son to take a nap and then let him get up because he was being wiggly and I wanted to sleep.

  • I did not take a hot bubble bath 5 nights last week just because I was cold.

  • I did not get frustrated when I had to wait on Sarah Palin's motorcade to get through town so I could go where I wanted and then get more frustrated when I couldn't tell which vehicle she was in. I take life how it comes, right?

So there you have it. My confessions for the week!


Click here to read more!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like a hot bath! Loved your Not Me's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww! At least your teeth are clean. Mmmm...love the bubble bath inducing cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nerve of kids not sleeping when their mom wants a nap! I have totally NOT done that myself. Nope. Can't relate at all.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete