Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shout out for Joe Joe's

OK. So. I know this post is worthless before I even start. But I can't help myself.

Just thought I'd let all of my many few kind readers know I made it to Trader Joe's. (see this post) I finally got my fix of Joe Joe's. Yummy, yummy Oreo like cookie, but they're all natural and have no hydrogenated oils. They problem is that all natural does not mean calorie free.

They do severe damage to the will-power, the waist-line, and the nice pretty white smile! But having said all that: If you get to Trader Joe's, you need to try some Joe Joe's. (they come with vanilla bean or chocolate cream) Your taste buds will thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot....as if I don't already have enough trouble with the waistline part!

    Looks yummy and I sure am glad you finally got to go! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard the rumor that they are putting a Trader Joe's in Huber?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard it. If your sources are good...then YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear so many people raving about Trader Joe's...I have never been there. We do not have one around here. But the way you descibe the cookies.....YUM!

    ReplyDelete