I knew before the children woke up that they would want to go outside. Sure enough...the first words out of BigM's mouth were "Can I go outside and play in the snow?" I figured that it wouldn't stick around long so I let them go out before breakfast.
They even managed to build a little snowman with a leaf hat!
I really like this picture...it says seasons to me. Flowerpot - spring/summer. Red leaves - fall. Snowman - winter.
Now the snow is gone and the snowman is a lumpy memory on the back step.
Now the snow is gone and the snowman is a lumpy memory on the back step.
Oh, to be young again and have the energy to go out on a cold morning and get some exercise making snow angels in a smattering of snow!
....wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7




What a cute little snowman!! I am SO NOT ready for winter.. But it was kind of exciting to wake up to snow on the ground! Makes me ready for Christmas to get here!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful post Rachael.The seasons God has given us is so ....awe inspiring. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Ledington
ReplyDelete