I picked up this book at the library. Written by Anna Maria Horner. It comes with 10 patterns. We didn't have plans on Christmas Eve, so I decided to sew instead of finish up my Christmas preparations! (I think I should have finished my food first..by the time I got around to doing it, I was tired and sloppy and ruined a recipe of fruit dip. Fruit dip, you say? Yes. Something as easy as fruit dip. You'd think I could cook after being married 11 yrs.)
The 'taxi tote' that I made. I didn't use Anna Maria Horner fabric. I just used some Alexander Henry fabric that I found on the clearance rack at JoAnns. It was extrememly easy to make..and I am pleased with the results.
Button detail
I thought since I didn't have time to make Christmas clothes..I'd just have a 'Christmas purse'!



So glad to know the library has this! I have been wanting to order it, but hate to without seeing it first! Great job on the tote..it's super cute :)
ReplyDeleteWas that from the Covington library?? Might have to check it out! :)
ReplyDeleteactually no..I got it through the library loan system. not sure which town it came from!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere's mine?! he he :0)
hi rach, love the purse! and speaking of sewing i got back my amy butler skirt pattern so just give me a ring when u want to pick it up.ttyl.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I checked at the Covington Library and found out it wasn't from there! I did request it, though, so they might be getting it!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I'd let you know that the Covington Library has this now :)
ReplyDelete