BigM reached another milestone yesterday. He learned to ride a bike! He was sure that he couldn't do it..but with a little encouragement and prodding, he took off. He didn't have any issues with balance, he just couldn't get started by himself.
This morning he was out bright and early and he tried and tried until he mastered taking off! I can't believe he's old enough to ride a bike. I guess it's time to get him a boy bike...right now he's so excited to be riding that he doesn't even care that it's a princess bike!
Way to go, BigM! The Reader will be 6 in July and still has training wheels on his ride. He took them off a couple of weeks ago but decided to put them back on, lol. Now that the weather is cooperating we'll have to work on it some more. Along with shoe tying - argh.
ReplyDeleteWHOO HOO big M!!!!
ReplyDeleteRach, Are you scouring garge sales for a bike of his own now? I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. Fun Fun!