Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Worship His Majesty!

We had a ladies Christmas dinner last night at church. Anyone that wanted could decorate a table for six. Here is the table that I did.....

Thank you, Jill, for sharing your collection of crowns. And thanks to Laura for letting me borrow the lamb and spikes.

~The Menu~
{Salad w/ Balsamic Vinegarette}
{Reuben dip on Party Rye}
{BLT's on pepper jack biscuits}
{Marinated Mozzarella}
{Assorted Miniature cheese balls with crackers}
{Meatballs}
{Water Chestnuts wrapped in Bacon}
{Vegetables and dip}
{Brie en Croute}
{Sweet and Spicy Nuts}

~The assortment of sweet treats~
{Brownies}
{Oatmeal Strawberry Bars}
{Miniature Pumpkin Tarts}
{Lemon Bars}
{Miniature Pecan Pie Tarts}
{Biscotti}
{Strawberries dipped in White Chocolate}
{Sugar Cream Pie Bars}
{Almond Poppyseed Cake}
{Chocolate Truffles}

The food was all delicious, beautiful, and creative. (Thank you, Bonnie F.!) I'm sure I missed listing something because we had such an assortment. I also wanted to get a picture of all the tables, but we were a little pushed for time getting ready...and then my battery went kaput in my camera. After the dinner and gift exchange, we went upstairs and sang some Christmas carols. It was so nice to sit, relax, and REST! We ended with a beautiful song...

Majesty, Worship His Majesty,

Unto Jesus, Be all Glory, Honor, and Praise!

Majesty, kingdom authority, flows from His throne,

Unto His own, His anthem raise!

So exalt, Lift up on High, the name of Jesus.

Magnify, come glorify, Christ Jesus the King!

Majesty, worship His majesty,

Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all Kings!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you did that Rachel. It's fun to see my crowns used in your display:) Glad I could share!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your table & love that beautiful verse of what our savior is for us.
    looks like you had a fun night & yummy one too
    (I'm learning the one handed type again baby in one arm, typing with the other!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Gorgeous. And I'm thinking I need to attend that dinner next year, lol! That food looks FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete