Friday, October 15, 2010

High Chair Remodel

Our high chair was in serious need of a remodel.  It has been well used...
 ...obviously!
 I had decided awhile ago that it needed redone..(months ago when it hit me we would be having a baby who would eventually need a high chair!)  I'm not too fast with executing some of my ideas.  It ended up being harder than I thought.  I'll never admit to using my hot glue gun in some places rather than my sewing machine.  wait. did I just say that on a public blog? :)
And the sweetest part?  My dear 8 month old son who gets to use it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Looks great! And well worth the frustration, right?! Or are you not quite to the point of saying that yet? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work paid off - and you did a fine job! Cute polka dots...

    Wish we could have visited you guys. Our schedule did not allow for much beyond family that trip...

    Hope school is going good this year and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks GREAT!!!! Cute fabric;)
    I'd use a hot glue gun too, if it made the job easier:)

    ReplyDelete